When professionals download Windows ADK, they can select the accurate tools that they want in their toolkit. The options they can select include the following:
- Windows Performance Toolkit
- Media Experience Analyzer
- Windows Assessment Toolkit
- Application Compatibility Toolkit
- Volume Activation Management Tool
- Microsoft User Experience Virtualization
Objectives of Windows ADK
The important business objectives that you achieve using Windows Toolkit is highlighted in urgent assignment help on Windows ADK as follows:
- Measure and compare: You can use data for comparing components (drivers, apps, or both) against similar components for facilitating recommendations, decision-making, and competitive benchmarking.
- Improve quality: You can involve partners or work independently for building a component (driver, app, or both) according to pre-defined quality.
- Track quality: You may create a procedure to track a component version’s quality efficiently and to detect regressions post every iteration.
What is New in Windows ADK?
When you have to customize Windows Installations and at the same time, you want to deploy it across the organization, administrators face a difficult time. To overcome these events, Microsoft provides automation tools such as Windows ADK.
Windows ADK is a set of tools which administrators use to assess, customize, and deploy Windows operating systems to a new computer. It makes sure that the deployment process of Windows across business environments and organizations is without any hassle.
Windows ADK includes mainly:
- Windows Performance Toolkit - it assesses the systems or components performance
- Windows Assessment Toolkit - it Assesses the quality of components or systems
Besides these you will also find the following features that are explained when students wants "do my assignment for me":
Windows Preinstallation Environment or PE
The Windows 10 v 1809 of Windows ADK allows you in adding Windows Preinstallation Environment to the ADK installation. You need to download Windows PE Addon and run the installer after installation of ADK. The WinPE files remain in the same place as they stayed in the earlier ADK installations.
Retail Demo Experience
It has included a retail demo experience that shows the OS in a retail environment. This demo mode performs best when the devices have very high-speed access to the internet. It includes many customizable components that include the following:
- Attract loop app: It is a package of looping images or video for attracting customers to a device and for engaging them with that device.
- Retail demo app: It hands out the essential information about the device to the customers. Along with this, it educates the buyers regarding the Windows maturing ecosystem and its associated services that are available with the device
- Digital fact tag app: This app was launched along with the Retail Demo App. It is configured for displaying important information to a shopper.