After paying for assignment help on Apple SWOT and PESTLE Analysis you can score good marks. Apple SWOT and PESTLE analysis analyzes the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and strengths of Apple.
It is a financially stable company. According to the numbers, the company has placed in a good position financially. Economic mean choices, financial stability mean power. The company can acquire businesses, which can help it to enhance its competitiveness. Apple can expand into other areas and protect itself from depending too much on its main income source.
60 percent of Apple’s revenue comes from outside the US. This is risky because the business is vulnerable to highs and lows of the US economy. The products are highly expensive, so they might not find acceptance in other countries. The company should think about its pricing structure.
Apple has a very strong brand loyalty and so it can diversify easily into ear headphones, smart speaker, and Airpods wireless earbuds. It has an existing market with a good customer base that can meet the demands of the new products. Apple Watch is a great opportunity along with Apple Music.
Samsung is a strong competitor of Apple and if Apple starts selling its products to the masses it has to reduce its price significantly. Consumers believe that Mac is less vulnerable to hackers and viruses compared to Apple.
The PESTLE factors are mentioned in our Apple SWOT and PESTLE Analysis assignment help online as follows:
- Political factors: Apple operates in several countries. The company gets affected by political forces. The leadership of the company can help to make the right decision.
- Economic forces: Due to situations like economic crisis or recession, a company’s income can be affected adversely. Compared to other businesses, Apply can get affected because of high pricing and premium class products.
- Social factors: Apple depends hugely on the cheap labor of China and it leverages the low manufacturing costs of the country. It is therefore vulnerable to political and social unrest in China.
- Technological factors: Technology is rapidly changing. Many companies are producing products that are good or even better compared to Apple.
- Legal factors: Apple has many lawsuits. If courts give rulings in favor of the plaintiff, it might lose plenty of money. Apple’s loss means a damaged reputation and reduced profits.
- Environmental factors: Apple has changed itself from a profitable company to an environmentally friendly company.