Jabber includes voice calls, instant messaging, desktop sharing, voice messaging, an XMPP, and others. It provides additional features including multilingual support, Cisco unified communication manager and Cisco phone line integration for manageable session management and call control. It includes bit framework for helping businesses to receive and send messages, answer incoming calls, and handle active calls. Its pricing is available on-demand and it can be bought from Cisco or other Cisco partners. It is available as a mobile app for any Android or iOs device.
What are the Incredible Benefits of Jabber?
Jabber is an efficient and unified communication application, which gives users huge opportunities to be highly productive from any place and on all devices. It has a user-friendly and simple interface, which allows you to find the right people and see how and if they are available and can collaborate using the preferred method in real-time.
It is powered by the Unified Communications technology of Cisco. It improves productivity and streamlines communication by unifying presence and offering top-quality video and audio collaboration, instant messaging, screen sharing, voice and video conferencing, voice messaging, and desktop sharing-ensuring a high-level clarity, security, and reliability.
The benefits of Jabber are stated in our Jabber assignment help firm as follows:
- Top-quality audio and video calls.
- Display customized status messages and availability
- Minimize communication delays with contact and presence information.
- The status shall be automatically updated if you are in a Cisco WebEx Meeting or of you are sharing an application.
- You can look up for contacts with the search query in Jabber.
- Group chat that allows many colleagues to collaborate and communicate in one discussion.
- Set alerts to become notified when the contacts become available.
- Multiple chat rooms allowing constant chat among the distributed teams.
- Personal instant messaging history
- Point-to-point chat along with co-workers in your network or federated personal and business contacts.
- It is integrated with Microsoft Office that allows you to see the status of other users and you can contact them from in Microsoft Office.