The Features of IntelliJ IDEA
IntelliJ IDEA has the features of Java Code. It has a predictive algorithm that can assume accurately what the coders try to type. The features are discussed in our IntelliJ IDEA homework writing help as follows:
Deep Insight: It has a deep insight that makes it very unique.
- Smart code completion: It supports code completion and offers the list of the relevant symbols that is applicable in the present context.
- Chain code completion: It lists the applicable symbols that are accessible through getters or methods in the present context.
- Detecting duplicates: It finds out the duplicate code fragments and gives suggestion/notification to users.
Developer Ergonomics: It is designed in the coding principle, which allows developers to write codes without distraction.
- Editor-centric environment: The quick pop-ups can help to check additional information.
- Shortcuts: It has keyboard shortcuts for almost everything including quick selection and switching between the tool windows.
- Inline debugger: It helps you in debugging application in IDE. This makes debugging and developing process seamless.
In-built developer tools: IntelliJ provides with a great toolset to help developers organize the workflow that consists of docker support, decompiler, FTP, bytecode viewer, and other tools.