The term industrial relations do explain the relationship between management and employees that stem either indirectly or directly from the relationship of union-employer. This is the relation which is formed by the complex and varied approaches and attitudes of both workers and management related to the industry management.
The Meaning of Industrial Relations
Industrial relations include industry and relations. The term industry means productive activities where a person remains engaged and it comprises primary activities, such as fisheries, agriculture, forestry, plantation, mining, horticulture, etc. The term secondary activities comprise construction, manufacturing, transport, trade, communications, banking, commerce, etc.
Economically speaking, industry is meant secondary sector where some factors of production, like labor, land, enterprise, capital or four M’s-materials, machines, money, and men. They are employed gainfully for the need of production and here, a business organization does exist.
Relations exist in an industry between the work-force of an employer and the employee. We can provide emergency services wherein we finish their work in some hours only and so, students opt for our Industrial Relations assignment help online.
Factors that Affect Industrial Relations
Different factors that affect the relationship between the employees and the administration are as follows:
- Individual behavior – All the persons have different background, perceptions, knowledge, skills, achievements, and experience that affect their behavior. Therefore, the employees do behave differently in various situations.
- Organizational structure – The execution and delegation of decision-making strength by the superior does influence the industrial relations that exist between the employees and the managers.
- Psychological factors – The mentality and attitude of an employee towards his employer and the psychology of the employers towards the workers could be negative or positive and it ultimately affects the relationship of employer-employee.
- Leadership style – All the managers possess some leadership traits and various styles for functioning even in the formal organization. Through their formal or informal methods of motivating the employees and generating team spirit, they affect the industrial relations of the organizations.
- Technical and economic environment – For coping well with the alterations that happen in the technology or economic conditions, an organization is needed to restructure the job of the employees that comprise their conditions, wages, work duration and this results in a big difference in their attitude, conduct, adapting spirit, etc.
Our work remains devoid of spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors and so students come to us for getting Industrial Relations homework assignment help online.