iBATIS turns it smoother for people to develop improved database oriented-applications with lesser code and pretty faster. It is a lightweight framework and it is recognized as a data mapper. The remarkable thing about iBATIS is it takes good care of the parameters’ mapping and it results between the database tables’ columns and class properties.
A remarkable difference that exists between iBATIS and various other persistence frameworks, like Hibernate is the former lays stress on the utilization of SQL whereas other frameworks commonly utilize a custom query language, like the EJB QL (Enterprise JavaBeans Query Language) and HQL (Hibernate Query Language).
Students believe in our work from the core of their hearts because they know that we never copy or pick content from other sources but do extensive research on every topic. And this makes them come to us for getting iBATIS assignment help online.
Features of iBATIS
Commonly, iBATIS is acknowledged as a highly lightweight persistence solution which proposes people the majority of the semantics of the O/R Mapping toolkit but without any fuss. To put it in other words, iBATIS does strive to smooth the formation of data-driven apps by theorizing the lower-level details that are included in database communication. It also proposes high-level ORM capacities, like support for dynamic queries and static queries formed on the state of an object, mapping of complicated joins for complicated object graphs, and much more.
The Design Philosophies of iBATIS
iBATIS is found with the design philosophies that are mentioned below:
- Quick development – iBATIS puts its best efforts for facilitating hyper-fast development.
- Simplicity – iBATIS is regarded as one of the modest persistence frameworks that are available today.
- Open-source – iBATIS is open-source and free software.
- Independent interfaces – iBATIS proposes database-independent APIs and interfaces that aid the rest of the application in remaining independent of a persistence-related resource.
- Portability – You can implement iBATIS for nearly any platform, like Ruby, Java, and C# or language.
We maintain a smooth payment option for the sake of our students and so, students prefer to buy assignment help with iBATIS from us.