With Gravity Forms, you may create all kinds of forms, including polls, user surveys, support requests, file upload forms, quizzes, online orders, and questionnaires. It has a rich text editor field that enables completely formatted WordPress post submissions that can be accepted by the Gravity Forms.
What are the Features of Gravity Forms?
The Gravity Forms is a powerful WordPress form solution. It has a feature called Conditional logic that can be used to decide which form fields are shown to users depending on the values that are entered in the earlier fields. Using it, you can enable advanced routing of the forms thus ensuring that messages are delivered to the right team member or department. Some of the best features are stated in our Gravity Forms assignment help online as follows:
- 33 form fields
- a drag-and-drop form building interface
- support for the creation of many form entry notifications
- creating multi-page forms along with save-progress buttons
- routing entries to particular email address depending on the form contents that is displayed and where they are sent
- using conditional logic for controlling the form fields
- forms optimization for mobile devices
- an anti-spam spot for minimizing the form spams
- Selecting third-party and officials and commercial add-ons
- the ability to accept the post submissions of WordPress via front-end WYSIWYG-forms.
Field Types of Gravity Forms
The fields of Gravity forms are grouped into the categories including advanced, standard, pricing, and post. Regardless you want to build a simple contract form, start accepting orders, create quote request forms, the many selection fields indicate that you have not had any trouble building the forms that you need. With the help of post fields, you may design a form, which shall use the form data for creating post drafts on the WordPress website.
All the fields of Gravity Forms can be configured and customized in many ways. Depending on the kind of field you are working, you may define, whether it is a needed field, whether it is a populated field, whether to use a placeholder text and many more. Gravity Forms is focused and can help you build many advanced forms that you need by providing an intuitive user interface.