It is easy to use and learn. You can design in SOLIDWORKS and you can begin to use it straight away. It uses familiar modeling concepts that are available in the major CAD products and automated and cutting-edge feature extraction.
What are the Features of Geomagic Design X?
The features are stated in our online help with assignment on Geomagic Design X topics as follows:
- It supports the import of more than 60 file formats such as point clouds, polygons, and CAD.
- The mesh repair tools can be used easily for delivering rapid hole smoothing, filling, rewrapping, optimizing, and polishing tools like Smart Brush
- It handles the huge mesh as well as point cloud data alignment, refining and processing, and mesh construction.
- Creates surfaces or solids rapidly as you will do in CAD
- Feature-based surface and solid extraction, automatic from 3D scans directly.
- Live transfer offers support to data output to the leading CAD systems of the industry.
- Supports export of polygon files or neutral CAD
- Automated Accuracy Analyzer tools validate and compare surfaces, sketches, and solids against the original scan data.
- Create stunning renderings instantly of the KeyShot designs.
- The industry-leading surface creation translates the organic shapes to accurate CAD models.
Why Choose Geomagic Design X?
Geomagic Design X is a software that makes it easy for creating feature-based and editable CAD models and combine them into the existing engineering design workflow. You can create manufacturing-ready CAD from the scan data directly in the quickest way possible.
The feature count and model complexity is increasing and also the reversed engineering time. This is the reason people who use reverse engineering objects depend on Geomagic Design X. You can create high-quality and accurate CAD models in very less time irrespective of the complexities. The benefits are discussed in our Geomagic Design X assignment help online as follows:
Designs faster: You can save days and even weeks from an idea to a finished design by using reverse engineering. You can scan prototypes, tooling, existing parts, or related objects through 3D scanners and you can create designs within a short span of time compared to measuring and creating CAD models manually from scratch.
Design better: You can easily scan to your CAD system. You can reuse and improve it. You can rebuild the old parts into the present CAD data, create production designs, and drawings.
Design easily: You can use it right away. The software uses familiar tools. You can say goodbye to the conventional reverse engineering workflows as this software is easier and simpler to use.
You can accomplish more: You can build products that you cannot design without reverse engineering. You can customize parts that need a perfect fit. You can create components, which integrate with the existing products perfectly.