The Technologies of Full Stack Development
The technologies are stated in our online help with assignment on Full Stack Development as follows:
Front End: It is a visible part of a web application or website that gives user experience. Users can interact directly with the front end part of the website or web application.
Front end languages: The front end part is created using languages that are as follows:
- HTML or HyperText Markup Language: It is used for designing the front part of web pages. HTML is the integration of Markup and Hypertext language. Hypertext is the link between the web pages. The markup language can define the text document that defines the web pages.
- CSS: CSS or Cascading Style Sheets is a designed language that simplifies the method to make web pages presentable. You may apply styles to the web pages.
Back End: It is the server-side development of websites or web applications with a focus on the way a website works. It can manage the database via SPIs and clients. The backend is built using frameworks, libraries, and languages discussed below as follows:
- PHP: It is a server scripting language that is designed for web development.
- C++: It is a programming language and it is used widely these days regarding competitive programming. It can be used as a backend language.
- Python: It is a programming language, which allows you to work rapidly and combine systems efficiently.
- Java: It is a widely used and popular programming platform and language. Its components are available easily.