Executive Reward includes base salary, personal benefits, stock options, bonuses, perquisites, and other compensation benefits. The benefits are divided into four categories such as pay package design including details of the monetary compensation, stock options, and performance-oriented pay that needs pre-accomplishments and vesting schedules that need compliance. This is decided by the Board of Directors of a company. We, at BookMyEssay have competent subject matter experts who can offer you perfect Executive Reward homework writing help.
Components of an Executive Reward
The components of the Executive Reward plan vary across companies widely. The structure of incentives and the way they are implemented varies more widely. Some of the common components are stated in our Executive Reward assignment help in Australia as follows:
- Base Salary: The basic wage that is paid to executives forms the biggest share of the annual compensation package.
- Short-term incentives or Bonuses: The distributions for incentivized objectives or annual milestones, which are cash-based.
- Long-term incentives: These are given for value creation. They are tied to enterprise or equity value.
- Perquisites: Perquisites are granted to employees besides their compensation. It includes everything from a company-paid mobile phone to a company car.
- Benefits: These are non-cash compensation that is given to employees annually. They include elements such as life and health insurance, paid vacations, contribution plans, or defined benefit.
Importance of Executive Reward
Senior management executives and C-suite officers bear a huge burden of accountability and responsibility that is related to the success of a business and thus they should be compensated so that they are rewarded directly to achieve goals and taking initiatives that have helped in the growth of a business. If the executive reward strategy is ineffective the reward will be inappropriate according to their responsibility.
Salary indicates the value of talent of employees and also the value that a business has on their duties and responsibilities. The executive reward is not about tasks and skills but it is about motivation, vision, and management. The chances of success and the true value of an executive cannot be completely measured after he begins employment and this is the reason why no competitive and attractive compensation package can be built only on salary.
The agreement between executives and companies cannot be only salary-dependent. Transparent structured and achievable bonuses as well as equity compensation should be in the proper place for the success and growth of an organization.
As stated in our quality assignment writing help with Executive Reward, Executive Reward must be the primary concern of the human resource of businesses that hope to succeed and grow in the marketplace. If the executive reward is not comprehensive and thoughtful, businesses might lose talented leaders that can make a big difference.
A competitive executive reward philosophy and strategy motivates leaders to manage effectively, think big, and achieve established goals. Otherwise, businesses cannot maximize and realize their potential to the highest level.