Feature of Cognos
The features of Cognos are highlighted in our Cognos assignment help as follows:
- It provides in-memory analytics
- Appealing and intuitive web 2.0 interface
- Provides real-time alerts, events, and notifications
- Progressive and personalized interaction
- Free-form assembly, drag-nad-drop, and search-assisted authoring
- Editing user data
- Wizard-driven data from outside
- Automatic accessibility to CAP BW queries
- It enables features such as real-time monitoring, scenario modeling, and predictive analytics.
- It is a platform scalable, independent, and reliable
- Provides secure data
Components in Cognos
The components in Cognos are discussed in our Cognos assignment writing help as follows:
Cognos Connection: It is a web portal, which enables users to access Cognos 10. Depending on the role assigned to you, you may use it to view, retrieve, organize, and manage companies’ scoreboards, reports, and agents.
Cognos Business Insight: Cognos Business Insight enables users to create the dashboard using the project. The content that the users can view shall be presented as objects. You can use it for creating a completely personalized dashboard.
Cognos Query Studio: It helps business users in receiving quick answers to queries related to business. It enables an organization for understanding the customer, product, and organizational requirements. You can react very quickly and remain ahead of competitors.
Cognos Business Insight advanced: It is a new module that forms a part of Cognos 10. It integrates Cognos Analysis Studio and Cognos query studio. It provides a robust authoring state to business people.
Cognos Report Studio: Using this tool, you may create perfect reports related to your organization. It enables you to create maps, charts, lists, and any other report using multidimensional or relational data sources.
Cognos Event Studio: You can design a particular event, which sends a notification to shareholders in an organization.
Advantages of Cognos
The benefits of Cognos are as follows:
- It provides a limitless workspace and supports the way people work and think.
- Ir provides different BI capabilities such as reporting and query, score carding, and analysis through single architecture.
- Easily assemble, view, and personalize information
- Provides accountability and transparency to drive alignment
- Helps in coordinating and communicating tasks for engaging the correct people at the correct time.
- It enables you to link and integrate analytics for business workflow process and solutions
- Helps in enhancing productivity among workers
- Enables users to modify and share Cognos BI content through known interfaces and applications.
- Offers support to RDBMS related to content reports and management.