CPAs are needed in different fields including public accounting, education, government, business, and not-for-profit. The profiles are financial accounting and reporting, financial analysis, cash management, and management accounting. All of our writers are experts and thus you can be assured that we will cover all topics no matter how complicated it is even if you need CPA case study writing help.
If you want to appear for the CPA examination, the candidates should have any of the following qualifications:
- Member of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants in India.
- Member of the Company Secretaries in India.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Master of Commerce
CPA Course Syllabus
The CPA course syllabus is mentioned in our Certified Public Accountant homework help online. The syllabus has four sections. Every section has its own exam and syllabus and you have to be proficient in it. The four sections are as follows:
- Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)
- Auditing and Attestation (AUD),
- Business Environment Concepts (BEC)
- Regulation (REG)
The CPA examination question covers include written communication, multiple-choice questions, and task-based simulations. BookMyEssay experts are qualified CA, CPA, CFA, CGA, etc when you ask, "write my homework for me on Certified Public Accountant topics."
CPA Course Benefits
The CPA course is an ultimate qualification, which has several possibilities that show the potential in an accounting field. Some of the advantages of this course are discussed in our CPA assignment writing help as follows:
- International Recognition: The certification course offers excellent opportunities for ICWA, CA, M.Com, MBA (Finance), LLB, CS, and Commerce Graduates who want to earn an international certification. This examination is administered by AICPA, the largest accounting body of the world.
- Career opportunities: After qualifying for the CPA examination, candidates can begin their career with research firms, Auditing and Accounting firms, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks, Commercial banks, private equity firms, Mergers and Acquisitions, Mutual Funds, etc.
- Ease and Flexibility: The examination is a single level online and has 4 papers. A candidate can clear this examination in less than one year.
- Compulsory for M.Com, CA, and Commerce Graduates: This is one of the few international certifications, which has a very high job potential and you can pursue it along with your job.
- Academic excellence: This qualification is like the CA qualification. Besides CA qualification, CPAs have knowledge of US GAPP, US, and GAAS business and taxation laws. It offers an advantage to CPA when they work with US-based firms or firms in India that work for US clients.