We always do extensive research on a topic of an assignment before writing one and so, students can believe in our services. It is one of the reasons for which students come to us to get assignment solution for Car Washing topics.
What are the kinds of a car wash?
A common car wash does fall under one of the categories that are mentioned below:
- Full service – Here, the car gets cleaned and maintained too and everything gets accomplished at once.
- Detail shop – This is similar to the entire car’s body treatment that includes both inside and outside comprising machines as well as people.
- Exterior only – In the exterior only, the car does move on a conveyor belt having well-designed automated parts that accomplish the cleaning part one step at one time only.
- Self-service – As the name suggests, in self-service, a person drives the car into a car wash and makes use of the tools that are obtainable there. He also cleans the car himself and this type of car service turns the cheapest among all services.
- Exterior rollover – In this type, a person drives his car into a car wash, parks it there and allows his car to go through fully automated cleaning.
The Process of Washing Your Car
When you make up your mind to wash your car, you must follow the following steps:
- Brush, vacuum, plus clean the interior of your car.
- The next step includes cleaning tires and wheels. However, you must always avert splashback from the vehicle’s wheels. Again, you must also use tire brushes but never make use of them for your car’s body.
- Wash the exterior of your car.
- Applying tire dressing on your car.
- Polish the wheels.
- Clean as well as treat the exterior trim.
- You should also polish before waxing the exterior portions of your car.
Cleaning the interior of your car
As washing your car thoroughly can turn out to be an all-day task, you can prefer to clean your car’s interior the day before or sometimes, the day after. However, it is totally dependent on the amount of discipline you have.
We keep our students’ information highly secured and never disclose it to the third parties and so, students can rely on us and take Car Washing homework and assignment help from us.
Benefits of car washing
Regular washing of your car can shield your investment. Car washing helps in shielding the paint by removing dirt, road salt, and acid rain which results in corrosion and rust to your car. Again, when you are bothered regarding lessening your carbon footprint, then you can wash your car manually. Car washing can also recycle a part of the water which is utilized in the washing.