This law does apply to entire India. When a crime includes a network or computer that is located in India, then people of other nationalities can get symbolized under the law.
The Information Technology Act, 2000 proposes a lawful structure for electronic governance too as it gives recognition to digital signatures and electronic records. The ITA 2000 never fails to define cybercrimes and prescribes penalties from time to time for them. This Act directed the establishment of a Controller of Sanctioned Authorities for regulating the dispensation of digital signatures.
It also formed a Cyber Appellate Tribunal that resolved the disputes that arose from this novice law. The ITA 2000 amended different sections mentioned in the Indian Evidence Act of 1872, the Indian Penal Code of 1860, The RBI Act, 1934, and the Banker’s Book Evidence Act of 1891 for making them compliant with fresh technologies.
Our writers check their work several times to ensure that their work is devoid of spelling and grammatical errors. So, students look forward to taking The Information Technology Act, 2000 Assignment Help online from us.
Objectives of The Information Technology Act, 2000
The ITA 2000 proposes lawful recognition to every transaction accomplished through electronic data exchange or other electronic commerce transactions or electronic means of communication. This law also includes the utilization of substitutes to the paper-based process of information and communication storage for facilitating the filing of documents electronically with different govt. agencies. The objectives of the ITA 2000 are:
- Grant lawful recognition to every transaction done through e-commerce, electronic means of communication, and electronic exchange of data in place of the paper-based process of communication.
- Provide lawful recognition to many digital signatures to authenticate matters or information that needs legal authentication.
- The ITA 2000 facilitates the filing of documents electronically with govt. agencies.
- The ITA 2000 also facilitates the electronic preservation of data.
- The ITA 2000 gives lawful sanctioning besides facilitating the transfer of funds electronically between financial institutions and banks.
Our experts always propose Custom Writing Help according to the varying needs of students. So, students never think twice but contact us for Information Technology Act, 2000 Assignment Help.