Areas of Finance
The finance is divided into personal finance, corporate finance, public finance, and public finance. We provide finance assignment help for all these areas of finance. Let's check the features of these areas in detail.
Personal finance: The topics from assignment are associated with protection against unexpected events, effects of tax-related policies, impact of credit on financial position, and inheritance. Loan payment and debt obligations are also a part of personal finance. As per the Financial Planning Standards Board, there are six major areas of personal financial planning.
- Financial Position: The household cash flow and net worth are analyzed to understand the personal resources. A financial planner is able to predict that how much time it will take to achieve personal goals.
- Adequate Protection: In this area, the ways to protect a household from risks that are unpredictable are discussed. The types of risks include death, liability, property, disability, long term care, and health.
- Tax Planning: Planning related to income tax is done in this area. The credits and deductions offered by the government are discussed in it.
- Investment and Accumulation Goals: An individual plans the methods to collect sufficient amount of money for major life events and large purchases.
- Retirement Planning: It involves analyzing the costs to lead the life after retirement. Planning is done on how to distribute assets to avoid shortfall of income.
- Estate Planning: Disposition of an individual's assets after his/her death are planned in this concept.
Get assignment help on personal finance all the major areas from our finance experts.
Corporate finance: It involves handling of the capital structure of a corporation and managing the funding part. The tools utilized to allot financial resources to an organization are also part of this financial area.
There are major areas of allocation of capital resources. The first one is capital budgeting in which the management selects the projects that are to be undertaken. The second one, sources of capital, involves the methods to fund these investments. In the dividend policy, which is the third area, the management determines if excess cash has to be retained for operational requirements. The sources of capital for corporations include debt capital, preferred stock, and equity capital. There are numerous other topics associated from corporate finance. You can get finance assignment writing help on all these topics.
Public Finance: In this area of finance, the focus is on finance in association with nations and sub-national entities, such as counties and municipalities. The public entities, such as school districts, are also part of this area. The public finance involves the budgeting process, municipal bonds, sources of the revenue of an entity, and examination of expenditure needed for a public-sector entity. You can consult us for all the concepts related to public finance.
Sometimes, the concepts from these three areas of finance can be complex. But you don’t have to worry, as our finance experts, who offer writing help with finance assignment, can handle each of these topics.