In order to make it big in the academic arena, it has become vital for the students to complete essay writing assignment on a continuous basis. Students often face a scenario wherein they get essay writing help as a common school assignment on the basis of which their academic performance is determined and evaluated. It has become an integral part of standardized tests and is a core requirement for any students to complete college applications. While it might appear as a simple academic task, writing essays of different types is a tough nut to crack. Understanding the essay topic, researching on the same and maintaining the correct tone seems quite a lot of task at once. Listed below are some of the common essay types and it becomes vital for the students to choose the correct essay type to make a good impression on the reviewer/ evaluator. This has become the core key to understand the question and know each essay type can be handled.Surprisingly, one has to deal with varied types of essays, so it is important that students have clarity about types of essays to avoid any confusion.
Major Types of Essays – 4 Classifications Explained
Before students actually get head with the task of writing essays, they are expected to gain familiarity with the major essay types that exist. Some of the common segregations of essays types help a writer in determining the goal of writing. The crux of an essay and motive to keep its essence depends on the writer as to what and how he/she wants to describe something or explain an argument. The major essay types are explained below to enhance the understanding of the readers:
- Narrative Essays: When putting in layman terms, this kind of essays aims at telling a story. This can be based on a real-life experience wherein students need to relate the subject with an actual happening and write about the same. This also includes writing an essay, where writers involve the reader by engaging his imagination in the story as intensely as possible. Such kind of essays follow the first-person tone and the “I” sentences work on engaging the readers to a great extent. A well-written narrative essay works on making a specific individualistically relatable statement or deriving a conclusion out of a real life happening.
- Descriptive Essays: This kind of essay writing as the name indicates the idea of presenting a picture. It can be defined as an extension of a descriptive essay wherein the scenes described are painted a picture using words. It takes into account minor details such as characteristics of a person, object, place, or memory that holds a special significance. Also, such essays strive to convey a specific meaning wherein the writer must use words to express and not just tell details. It takes smart use of colorful words that communicate sensory details about a subject. The superior quality of descriptive essays holds a large and lifelike appeal that expresses reader’s emotions wherein result delivered is highly suggestive.
- Expository Essays: This type of essay writing help revolves around expressing the facts and works as an informative writing piece that puts forth balanced analysis on any given topic. In such essays, the writer explains a given topic with the help of facts, statistics, figures, and illustrations. Such kind of writing holds numerous essay variations and comes as a blend of comparison and contrast essay that strikes a balance between cause and effect. It is concealed of emotions so is not written in the first person.
- Persuasive Essays: As the name indicates, this kind of essays writing is all aimed at convincing the readers. It has become the primary goal of that aims towards accepting a writer’s viewpoint or recommendation. In such essays, writer work on creating a case using facts and invest in collecting the related logic, expert opinion, examples, and reasoning. Also, students who attempt to write such essays must work on presenting and clearing all sides of an argument, and communication the same clearly without equivocation.
How can Argumentative Essay Writing be Made More Convincing?
For students enrolled in difficult university courses, it is important to understand the objective of writing an argumentative essay. Some of the common tips that can help a student to learn about the best ways to write an argumentative essay are discussed below:
- Get clarity on topic: Before making an attempt at writing, it is important for students to get a complete insight on the topic and its varied facets. Additionally, it is vital that students have evidence to support their argument.
- Gripping introduction: An impressive introduction can make a great impression. Thus, Students need to work on crafting an impressionable and smart start to the topic by presenting rational and thought-provoking thesis statement.
- Solid Counter-arguments: Along with presenting the arguments correctly, it also stands vital to know ways to write counter-arguments in a convincing manner to cam down the apprehensions of readers.
- Working on conclusion: As important is the beginning, it is important to end an essay in a convincing manner. One has to ensure that arguments or ideas must be concluded wisely to make a resounding impression on the readers.
Advantages of Taking Essay Writing Help Service from BookMyEssay
There is not one, but multiple benefits associated with taking essay writing services from BookMyEssay experts. The site has managed to win hearts and confidence of thousands of students who earlier used to fear about their academic writing help scores. Over the period, the site has expanded its online presence and now gets counted as one of the most valuable student help portal offering a range of writing help services. Some of the core advantages of taking help from this are enlisted below:
- Easy to Approach Team
- Plagiarism free content
- Properly edited essays
- Properly formatted document
- Fully referenced essay paper
- Willingness to do rework
- Extremely confidential services
- Affordable pricing
- Customised essay writing
- Knowledge sharing with students
- 24 by 7 customer support