Several environmental factors affect the spread of communicable diseases, which can cause epidemics. BookMyEssay online academic experts have the in-depth subject knowledge, competent writing skills, and adequate time to offer the best Environmental Factors case study help. Some of the important ones include the following:
- water supply
A lack of safe drinking water, poor hygiene, unsafe food, poor living conditions can cause many diseases. Diseases are a significant cause of death and suffering during emergencies.
The Environmental Factors That Affect Health
It is very difficult to point out the factors that might cause environmental health problems. The health problems that are linked to the environment are complicated and they develop due to various reasons. Environmental health problems are linked to biological, physical, and economic factors.
The water that we drink, the air we breathe and the food we eat including the buildings, homes, and neighborhoods where we work and live can contribute to the environmental health problems. At times, it disrupts the way our body works. The sources of health problems related to environmental factors include the following:
- Air pollution: From car exhausts to ozone depletion, pollution contains manmade and natural substances that are found indoors as well as outdoors.
- Lead: Contaminated water and soil, old paint, house dust, and pottery are wats people become exposed to lead.
- Flame: Many chemicals are used in products from furniture to electronics.
- Smoke: Cigarettes contain chemicals such as lead, arsenic, and formaldehyde.
- Nanomaterials: Engineered nanomaterials are a major concern as the particles are small and they are used in consumer structures, materials, and devices.
- Pesticides: The chemicals repel, kill, and control pests from fungus and weeds.
According to scientists, there are many things in our environment to which we are exposed to and they cause health problems such as asthma, cancer, and Parkinson’s disease. The environmental impact might result in biological events and it changes the manner we work. many health problems are due to environmental factors and people can change the manner they interact with it. These are explained in our Environmental Factors assignment help in Australia.
Internal and External Environmental Factors
Environmental factors in finance and business comprise external and internal factors. In the business, there are internal elements, which influence the success of operations. The external environment has factors that are outside a business and we have no control over these factors. If the potential threats exist outside an organization then managing the internal strengths of a company is crucial for its commercial success.
The internal environment factors include employee strength, company leadership, finances, and others. The external factors are competition, Socio-Economic factors, tecgnological environment, Ethical, legal, and Political Environment. The internal and external factors are enumerated by our Environmental Factors essay help writers.