Job Responsibilities of Agricultural Engineers Australia
The job responsibilities of Agricultural Engineers in Australia include the following:
- Directing and planning construction of rural irrigation, drainage, electric power distribution, and flood-control systems for water and soil conservation.
- Designing and supervising the manufacturing of agricultural equipment and machinery.
- Determining layout and supervising the construction of crop processing plant, farm buildings, and systems for the animal as well as animal products.
- Designing and supervising the installation of instruments and equipment used for processing and evaluating various methods to apply insecticides.
- Designing and using devices for measuring, sensing, recording and instrumentation for studying problems such as effects of humidity, temperature, light on animals and plants, and effectiveness of various methods of insecticides application.
CDR Report Sample for Agricultural Engineers
Competency Demonstration Report or CDR shows your qualifications, skills, and experience to Engineers Australia. In every CDR report sample for Agricultural Engineers you will find it has three elements:
- Career Episodes
- Continual Professional Development
- Summary Statement
Career Episodes have three paragraphs known as Career Episode 1, 1..1, and 1.2. In every career episode, you need to provide details about your skills, qualification, and experience so that EA know you are suitable and eligible for this profession or not.
In the first part, you need to say briefly about your qualifications, from where and when you have completed your course. You have to say about the job in detail, the post you held and the post you hold at present if you are working.
In the second career episode, you need to tell about the work and your experience. You have to say how you have implemented the skills that you are working on. You have to provide details regarding your work and your performance.
In the third paragraph, you have to provide details of the project and how you manage when you face problems in the project. The time you take to complete your project.
Continual Professional Development
You have to say whether any project is going on and whether you are an employee of that company.
In this statement, you need to summarize your career episodes in a single paragraph and highlight your specialization area.