Biology is subdivided into various branches for study though all these subdivisions are interrelated via basic principles. Though the studies are separated such as the study of plants (botany) from the study of animals (zoology) and the study of function (physiology) from the study of structure (morphology), the living things have a common biological phenomenon. BookMyEssay considered one of the best academic writing solution providers all across the globe. Students can get reliable biology assignment help from us.
Branches of Biology
The important branches of Biology are highlighted in our Biology case study assignment help as follows:
- Morphology: It is a study of external size, form, color, shape, structure, and position of different living organs of a living being.
- Taxonomy: It is a science of nomenclature, identification, and organisms classification.
- Anatomy: It is a study of the internal structure that you can observe with naked eye post dissection.
- Cytology: It is a study of structure and form of cells that include the behavior of the nucleus and organelles.
- Histology’: It is a study of tissue structure and organization as observed via a light microscope.
- Molecular Biology: It is a study of the physiochemical organization, nature, bio-molecules interaction, and synthesis working that bring control activities of protoplasm.
- Cell Biology: It studies the organizational, morphological, genetic, physiological, pathological, developmental, and evolutionary aspects of a cell and its components.
- Embryology: It studies the growth, fertilization, differentiation, and division of a zygote into an embryo or development of living beings before it attains the size and structure of an offspring.
- Physiology: It studies the various body functions and its processes.
- Genetics: It studies the inheritance of characters or variations and heredity.
- Ecology: It studies the living organisms related to other organisms and the environment of the organisms.
- Evolution: It studies the origin of life including the new kinds of organisms from the earlier ones through a modification that involves genetic changes as well as the adaptations.
- Virology: It studies viruses in all aspects.
- Palaeontology: It studies the fossils or the remains of past organisms that are present in rocks of various ages.
We have hired highly experienced science assignment experts who can offer you a proper explanation of various biology concepts when they ask "write my assignment on Biology topics.
Importance of Biology
Biology has many facets that make it an important subject. Biology is the study of life. It offers scientific and an in-depth understanding of the way living as well as non-living organisms communicate with one another. It provide us insights about the way how diverse the life forms are. Biology includes all research fields, which are related to a life’s sustainability including the ecosystem, environment, the study of a human body, the causes of illness, among many others.
Biology is a science subject that is taught in schools. Its importance is discussed in our Biology research paper writing help, assignment help. It shapes the careers of many professionals. Whether it is a chemist, a doctor, nurse, teacher, scientist, teacher, psychologist, and other professions, studying life and living organisms is a useful tool to achieve success.