Change Management is one of the main parts of the organization that used to refer to modification or transitioning of group, people, companies etc to provide the best and positive environment to the employees. Thi team also work for the best result and they provide the complete modification in the projects as well. They make the changes according to the requirement so that they can easily get the best result in future. You can easily get the best and useful information from our change management theories assignment help.
Also Read more here: 6 Benefits of Studying Management Program
Have a Look on the Major Approaches and Models for Management
- Lewin’s Change Management: One of the most popular and advance models that completely defines the entire organizational structure with modification to users. This model was designed by the Kurt Lewin in 1950s. The main point is that it is currently used by various organizations. This model mainly divided into three main parts like:
- Unfreeze: First and effective stage of the Lewin’s model that provide the complete methods of changes according to the requirements. This model comp0letely defies the variety of methods to make the changes in the organization. Most of the people mainly use the methods that we cannot change frequently.
- Change: This is one of the main steps that completely defines the changes in the organization. All the changes which we are doing on the basis of current requirements of the organization.
- Refreeze: This is the stage that shows the result after the modifications. We can also see the changes in term of result and actions in this step. This is the final step of this effective model which gives the appropriate method to people to complete the work.
- Mckinsey 7 S Model: This is the model which mainly keeps the currentformat of the work and make the changes and alteration after some time. It was developed in 1980s by McKinsey and company. The main stages of this model are
- Strategy: It shows the variety of plan that provides the best and impressive result after implementation. This isoneof the main and initial steps of this model.
- Structure: This step provides the best and effective way to divide the task so that we get the impressive result at the end.
- Systems: This completely defines the best and systematics way to complete the work within the timeline.
- Share Values: One of the main steps that defines the main values and ethics of the organization.
- Kotter’s Change Management Theory: one of the popular and most useful method that is adopted by many organizations. This theory invented by the John P. Kotter and he works as professor in a business school. Stages of this model:
- Increase Urgency: This mainly provides the best option to create the sense of urgency among the staff of the organization.
- Build a team: This step provides the help to create a team to complete the work.
- Communication: Here you get the chance to define the various concepts to define the modification.
Collect the Useful information from Professional writers of BookMyEssay
You can easily get the quality support and guidance from our online website. Here you get the various option related to management assignment writing help. Students need to pick the best option according to their topic demand.Tags: change management theories assignment help, management assignment writing help